29.01.2012 2.06am...
Another 22 hours more to 30.01.2012. My 21st birthday!
Sitting in front of my laptop blogging at this hour. Weird. I'm usually sleeping early. Before 12.
Just came back from bbq party. Been out for the whole day. Tiring but happy. Thank you for everything. <3 I really appreciate it! I'm blogging now as i think i wont be able to blog tomorrow. Wanted to do this. Especially this year.
I know I'm not a very good daughter to both of u. Sometimes when I'm not in good mood I cant control my emotion. Talking back to both of u and more. Sorry pa and ma. I promise I will be a better daughter! I will keep my promise! I promise I will spend more time together with both of u. I love u!~~~ ♥
I'm happy to have all of u as my patposs. I really appreciate it! Time passes so fast. We already know each other for 7-8 years. The memories we have during secondary school. Time really flies! Now we gonna turn 21. Everyone of u busy with studies or work. We had limited time and difficulty to meet all together sometimes. But I will remember all of u until i die. I will spend more time with u guys. Trying my best to go out more often. Thank u patposs! I love all of u too~~♥
Getting very emotional already. But i'm sincere.
and not forgetting u too! thank u!~~ :) <3
I'm still waiting for that thing to happen. Although I know is impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment