Thursday, March 29, 2012

Staying up late today. It's so not me as during weekdays I seldom online and if I online wont be late like now. weird me. have mixed feeling. dont feel good the whole afternoon. i guessed because of that. ya. and i don't even have the mood to do revision. final start on 5th april, thursday. 1st paper is moral. Dont know what should I read. Didn't go for Moral class this 2 weeks. Lazy. have to wake up really early in the morning. Not going tmr too. i feel so uncomfortable now. back and waist pain. izit because of the chinese tea i drank just now. real pain. so uncomfortable. =S sleeping now. can't concentrate coz it's really pain. T_T
today is so not my day..things happened not like what i want it to be...
Tomorrow will be a better one! hope so.

plz concentrate on more important thg now!
please...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment