Pictures~~
brownie and cupcakes we decorate for py.. can u see the wordings? haha..
I guess u'r waiting for ur pressie since don't know when..haha.. dont worry!
ur pressie coming soon! very soon! =p
yummy pork knuckle, pork fillets and sausages..
yum yum yum...:)
must try!
.jpg)
Brotzeit, German Bier Bar & Restaurant @Midvalley.
Recommended!
So yummeh~~ Must ajak dad to go next time! =D
How to let dad know to let me buy an ipad??
Please let me buy please... Or dad can u offer to buy me without me asking? haha..
This won't happen!
The new semester starting on Wednesday..so fast... time flies.. and two weeks of holiday gone! Didn't even do anything during the holiday. only sleep, watch drama, online and eat..i eat alot. thought of dieting but failed. The mum and dad lured me with yummy food. I can't resist! haha..and what happened to the weather nowdays?! It's damn hot.. sweating,burning. I feel like i'm in a sauna. So hot till can burn my fats. good thing thou. But please rain please......i wan rainy days!! Results gonna release soooon! very soon. 2 or 3 days more i guess.. please give me ok results!
p/s: Whatever it is I already did my best! All the best! Hwaiting =D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment