Left 5 days more for holiday... new semester starting on Monday... happy or not? somehow i wish i can go back to university.. so boring staying at home... the only thing i did was eat, tv, internet, sleep and sometimes jogging.. these routine repeated everyday... boring holiday... sometimes I'm lazy to step out from the house.. U know the sun so freaking hot... so better stay at home.. but I'm alone at home...only with the baby doggy.. so it's much boring.. At least when classes resumed, most of the time I'll be spending in the university and the first thing I want after my classes is to go home... I miss my home when I'm in the university.. lol.. I better enjoy my 5 days more of break before I'm getting busy!
Countdown...
p/s: should I or not? I wonder... I wish I wouldn't know from the start... and I wouldn't be this depressing... I thought u're not the same like others.. somehow I'm wrong.. but I hope u're like how u were last time... for now and forever..as long as u still love...
I think I shall keep it myself...why making others worried and sad about it.. I'll take it alone...
No comments:
Post a Comment