Sunday, January 20, 2013

GDA 2013 in SIC

Back with lil update about the GDA (Golden Disk Awards) i went at Sepang International Circuit.
GDA.. at first I wasn't going when they announced this year will be in Malaysia.. Surprise..and the ticket too! RM 999 and 688 per ticket although it's for 2 days... Luckily they have a promotion of "Buy one free one" passes for the 688 ones.. Since both babies are coming so why not and it's only half price.. I even thought of skipping the night class just for the concert! Haha.. Luckily... Timetable for the subject changed! No need skip class and at least I won't feel so guilty. =D

Day 1~ Beast :)


Day 2~ B.A.P =D

We went back early for both of the day. Just to avoid the crowd and jam and I have early morning class the next day and the patpo have to work too. Kinda regret. :( 
Next time should just stayed until the end! And the weird thing is I don't really remember some of the performances especially when they performing! Hahas.. Maybe I'm too HIGH when they sing and I'm busy fan girl-ing. =/
I'm waiting for BAP's Asia Tour Concert! Hope they will come to M'sia!
Thank u so much to patpo for the photos!!!! I love it so muchieeeee~~~ ;)

p/s: Home alone.. That's why I'm so free to be here blogging.. Mum and bro went out.. 
Theory trial exam tmr morning... Have to study some later..
Finished watching the Taiwanese drama.. Nothing to do, no mood of starting a new drama, procrastinate a lot. 11 more days to my birthday.. 22nd... Feel so old... erm...not old but grew up so fast...18,19,20,21 and 22 this year.. U say time flies or not!


*Killing my boredom with videos~~~
BAP ones!
Cutiessss~~~
:) 001am 

No comments:

Post a Comment