Lazy to upload pictures one by one so there you go..=)
Chinese food this year for my birthday. And cny's dinner.
BR ice cream cake and my favorite dish from mum.
The ice cream cake melted so fast. But it's yummy.
Angpau/present from daddy.
and
the toto i bought on my birthday.
and.
wasted.
RM 4 gone.
and a big red pimple on my forehead.
Thank u to patposs for the dinner at Hoitong on Thursday night. :)
and thank u for the wishes from FB, messages, whatsapp, line, and twitter!
Thank u I appreciate it a lot!
Going for cny shopping tmr! And to shop for my birthday present.
Should be studying now actually. Procrastinate. Test on Mon. And more test to come after the cny break.
I made two wishes on my birthday.
I hope it will come true!!
:)
Must come true!
My only two wishes in 2013!
*pray*

No comments:
Post a Comment